<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6472739900971891047?origin\x3dhttp://just-to-keep-in-touch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro

Zeng.





Loves Singapore and Gippsland, Vic, Australia.
Am experiencing the four seasons of the year for this first time in my life.
Got the chance to wear winter clothes for the first time too...
Got the chance to switch on the heater in the day and at night to keep warm...
Got the chance to get extremely dry skin and understand that we can never get the best of both worlds...
Got to see places where there's more cows than people, more trees than buildings, more love than scams...
Sometimes misses hot and humid and unpredictably rainy weather...
Constantly misses the love for me from the little red dot...


PROFILE

Learning in an instituition called university...
To be precise, the place is called Monash University
To be more exact, it's called Monash University, Gippsland campus
To be very clear, I'm studying in Monash University, Gippsland campus, undertaking BA (Psych and Humans)
To paint the most descriptive picture, my main interest is in education.
But I'm learning about psychology, sociology (mostly under Aussie context) and History-politcs for now.
Social justice issues, politics, education, environmental issues, social realities and things like that intrigues me...

For additional information, I'm not doing that well most of the time.
But don't you dare judge!
There's ups and downs and you never know how high up I can get...
I don't know too but we'll find out...

It's a constant struggle but,
It's never too old to learn.
Never too poor to school.
Never too stupid to think.


Sweet Talks


Archives



CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





September 4, 2008
Isolation mood... 6:46 PM

Yo everyone =)

Gotta emphasise that my birthday was really nice and I can feel all the love.

It's the middle of sem and so, I probably will be in isolation mood for the rest of the week and maybe next week. Just don't want you to think that something's wrong or what cos I'm also sharing my handphone charger with my housemate (another housemate forgot to bring back when she went home to Melbourne) so yeah...may not be that easily contactable these few days.

Hmm... why isolation mood? Haha cos I really need it to sort of my messy stuff (as in school work stuff). It's actually not so bad just that they way I do things... hai... complicated my supposedly straightforward work.

Well, I think most of you are the same as me. In the middle of the sem and I suppose it's not the most wonderful period of the year but still, we can make it! Yeah! To quote Nietzsche, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger". Agree? Jiayou and will update anytime soon...

Luv,
Me

p/s: It's spring now. Temperature now is 8.1°C, 8.52pm. Wonderful weather. I've got a favourite tree now... show u guys next time. =)