Well, I'm kinda proud of myself for what I've been like these past few weeks. I've attended all lessons that I can go for (those that are not clashed with others). Maybe it's a small thing for many people, but for a person like me who had developed a habit of running away from my problems (see, I'm in Australia now... haha), I think that it's really not easy to get myself to go for every class myself. And now, though I still have my assignment not finished, I still went. I used to rationalise that I'd use the time I go for class to finish up, like how we used to 'pon' sch cos exam's coming, but I never do. That's why I now know and will not deceive myself about my rationalizations for not going for class.
On the other hand, I'm kinda ashamed (ok, it's just to contrast with being proud... maybe upset is a more suitable word...) that I still haven't grasped the skill of being punctual with work. But, I'm not very stressed up now. As in, I'm stressed, but I'm not being "destructively" stressed this time round. I just try to take it in stride and complete to the best of my ability.
Hmm... is it like I'm magnifying my problems? Well, I realise I tend to think too much, but I'd say that it's a habit alrdy. I was a "thinker" since a very very very long time ago... maybe when I was 6? Haha... just that when I was young, one person who was angry with me for something I did (which may be wrong but mostly just purely out of naughtiness) would tell me to REFLECT ABOUT WHAT I DID. And thus, I always do as I'm told as a form of retaliation not submission and that's how I think I formed this habit...
I don't really like to share my very personal thoughts, but I thought that this is kinda general and not that specific. (-_-''' dunno what I'm talking abt here) If you happen to read this and is struggling with something in life (which we should be doing if we are living a life at all), my way of looking at this is that we should bravely and calmly face it even if you get negative responses from people around you. Of course, we all have to learn to judge for ourselves what comments to shut out and what advice to take in, so I'm not saying that my way of doing is to shut out kind advice and think that I will do it my way 'cos I'm right k? In Sociology, there's this term called pluralism, which is that the sociologist has his/her own set of school of thoughts (for the sake of having a particular belief in his/her field of studies for a structure to do their research), but will not deny the merits of other schools of thoughts. Who can tell who is more right than who? I kinda linked pluralism WITH being open to other people's ideas even if you're not a believer in that particular thing/thought. Understand? Too confusing huh? Means it's still me here... =)
Missing home as usual. It's week 4 of semester for me now. I have about 14 more weeks before I end my exams and pack up and go home... counting down the time that is slipping as I do my work but passing slowly as I look forward to going home... Oh, humans are always contradicting themselves, right?
Luv,
Me
p/s: well, I kinda am blogging a bit more often these days cos I switch on my com, check email and got nowhere else to go alrdy so I visit my blog. Haha... so what abt in the past? in the past, I'd procrastinate with watching youtube. Kinda kicked that habit now... hope can maintain. had psych class abt kicking bad habits today... =D