<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6472739900971891047?origin\x3dhttp://just-to-keep-in-touch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro

Zeng.





Loves Singapore and Gippsland, Vic, Australia.
Am experiencing the four seasons of the year for this first time in my life.
Got the chance to wear winter clothes for the first time too...
Got the chance to switch on the heater in the day and at night to keep warm...
Got the chance to get extremely dry skin and understand that we can never get the best of both worlds...
Got to see places where there's more cows than people, more trees than buildings, more love than scams...
Sometimes misses hot and humid and unpredictably rainy weather...
Constantly misses the love for me from the little red dot...


PROFILE

Learning in an instituition called university...
To be precise, the place is called Monash University
To be more exact, it's called Monash University, Gippsland campus
To be very clear, I'm studying in Monash University, Gippsland campus, undertaking BA (Psych and Humans)
To paint the most descriptive picture, my main interest is in education.
But I'm learning about psychology, sociology (mostly under Aussie context) and History-politcs for now.
Social justice issues, politics, education, environmental issues, social realities and things like that intrigues me...

For additional information, I'm not doing that well most of the time.
But don't you dare judge!
There's ups and downs and you never know how high up I can get...
I don't know too but we'll find out...

It's a constant struggle but,
It's never too old to learn.
Never too poor to school.
Never too stupid to think.


Sweet Talks


Archives



CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





June 27, 2008
Post-exam... 12:30 AM

Ok, ok, I know I've done a bad job updating ppl but I had to rush all over the place cos Australia is so big (from countryside to city and everywhere) so now, juz a quick update.

Well, exam's over. On the day it was over, I was damn high. Damn exhilarated but then after tat day, started to feel blue. Dunno why initially... maybe cos my acne was gettig worse, but I now think probably I really hope tat I'm not travelling in Melbourne but back to Singapore. Yeah, miss home so much. Many ppl went back right after their papers...

I went to my cousin's place on the day after my last paper. That was, I left Gippsland last Wednesday. She lives further out the Melbourne city area but it's still considered part of Melbourne, unlike where I live, which is a countryside. So stayed in her house and not wanting to leave to go to the city area while I was there cos I'm a homely kind of person. Dun like the city and crowd, but after 2 days, had to go cos I had to get winter clothes (nah not those in the snow kind, juz warmer-than-normal-jacket clothes), boots and small luggage. And I kind of kept getting lost... The streets are really squarish (I'll put the map up when I have the motivation to do so nxt time) and easy to walk about, but I juz can't find my way. Thus, I walked so much these few days I'm havin a bit of blisters on the balls of my feet. The last time I had this was last year. It was very bad then, cos I was quite silly bringin the student care kids out to play bball and cos I was wearing slippers, I decided to play barefooted on the hot bball court. In the end, got big blisters for 2 weeks...so dumb. Anyway, yeah walked a lot and realised tat in Melbourne, it's not like an angmoh country at all. Half the population walking on the streets are Asians...hmm, ok come Melbourne and look for me and I'll bring u there huh! =D Oh well, Shunwen is here with me. Haha 6 years of not keeping in touch and we suddenly meet in this farway place...not bad la. We are kinda travelmates for now, in Melbourne and Sydney. Speaking of Sydney, I'm going in 12hours' time and haven't pack. So gotta go now. Will show u one pic of me from one of the days we went travelling la. Thanks to Shunwen, there is pictures. First, I'm too lazy to take. Second, din charge camera batt. Last, don't really like to take much pics.


Ok, dunno how diff I look now, but I think it's different in the sense tat I'm wearing coldwear! Haha... not bad. Quite like wearing these clothes...juz tat, sometimes, when I still feel freakin cold with thicker clothes on, some local Australians juz walk about wearing t-shirt and shorts. -_-'"

Will update again soon. Take care everyone! Miss ya!

Luv,
Me