Intro
Zeng.
Loves Singapore and Gippsland, Vic, Australia.
Am experiencing the four seasons of the year for this first time in my life.
Got the chance to wear winter clothes for the first time too...
Got the chance to switch on the heater in the day and at night to keep warm...
Got the chance to get extremely dry skin and understand that we can never get the best of both worlds...
Got to see places where there's more cows than people, more trees than buildings, more love than scams...
Sometimes misses hot and humid and unpredictably rainy weather...
Constantly misses the love for me from the little red dot...
PROFILE
Learning in an instituition called university...
To be precise, the place is called Monash University
To be more exact, it's called Monash University, Gippsland campus
To be very clear, I'm studying in Monash University, Gippsland campus, undertaking BA (Psych and Humans)
To paint the most descriptive picture, my main interest is in education.
But I'm learning about psychology, sociology (mostly under Aussie context) and History-politcs for now.
Social justice issues, politics, education, environmental issues, social realities and things like that intrigues me...
For additional information, I'm not doing that well most of the time.
But don't you dare judge!
There's ups and downs and you never know how high up I can get...
I don't know too but we'll find out...
It's a constant struggle but,
It's never too old to learn.
Never too poor to school.
Never too stupid to think.
Sweet Talks
Archives
June 6, 2008
Aiyo... 9:24 PM
Aiyo... I realised today tat sometimes, my alarm will ring for an hour and I still dun wake up, but I wake my housemates up! Goodness! I still tot I've been quite a considerate housemate! I feel so bad... (from this, u can see tat I can sleep like a log. And frm this, u'd prob wonder so wat do I do if I dun wake up by the set time? I will juz wake up and feel like "Oh shit!" and then start doin my things and sleep late again. And well, I did wonder quite a few times did the alarm spoil cos I din wake up? Apparently, I'm the "spoilt" one...)
Well, I realised something today. That the leaves on some trees have all fallen off. Winter's here. Sometimes, things happen around us so quietly that we don't notice them, until one fine day... So dear frens, if u are very busy and caught up with work and all other "important" aspects of life, do remember to look around once in a while to notice the fine things of life. I feel tat it'll let us appreciate more of our life and be a bit more contented and happy with what we have.
Called my mum today and had quite a long talk. Haven't done tat for some time... it was not bad. I think I got the privilege of being "given in" since I'm here and not at home. It's a good thing in a way that I get listened to more attentively, or so I assume. =) Exam will start for me next Wed. And three consecutive papers on Wed, Thu and Fri. How am I goin to survive? I dunno, but I will. See ya soon!
Luv,
Me
p/s: I got a tagboard kind of thing on the rite alrdy. People can write there if u wan... I hope u wan cos when I checked over the week, it is so empty. haha... =D