Dearest friends and family...
Thank you so much! I really am very touched and feel better whenever I'm calling you, emailing you or juz keeping in touch in one way or another. To be honest, yes, I've been pretty upset recently. I don't think it's really because of not being able to cope with work or anything, but it's juz some feelings that comes naturally. Maybe, it's called "miss home".
I haven't checked my email for 3 days. When I checked just now, I realise that in 3 days, I can receive so much love and concern. I really appreciate my life. I sincerely feel that I'm blessed and fortunate. However, I feel that as long as I'm still living my life, I'd definitely be in a certain struggle and to be here 'alone' has made it harder for me to overcome this struggle.
I feel so much like a small girl nowadays. I used to be very independent, taking care of others more than others for me and things like that. Big girl. But nowadays, simple things like settling down to quickly finish up an essay can make me dwell so long on it. Hate it. Simple to do but what am I doing? I rationalise a lot of things myself. I know a lot of what is right and wrong (Though many things don't have a right and wrong but to yourself, you should more or less have a standard of that, and i'm referring to mine...) but sometimes I can't do what's right.
Hai... you understand? Nvm if you don't. MAin thing is, I am aware of how blessed I am. I do appreciate them, but probably it's the weather, the sun setting very early, seeing many people here being pretty much upset in life, not being able to concentrate on work, missing home, blar blar blar.... I juz feel down recently. But then, lucky for me, so many people remember me and make great efforts in replying me. Thanks yuan, qing, peiwen, sis, all frens, aunts and cousins! I'm here to become a better person with more knowledge and skills useful for my future so no worries! I will get through. Just give me some time to overcome things. I would like to change, but it takes time and I'm naturally slow.. ha... excuse me a bit alright? I will try to get things right. Trust me. I don't want to waste this opportunity. 75% of people in this planet lives in poverty. China had earthquake that killed tens of thousands of people. Myanmar had a catastrophe but help that wants to reach them cannot get there. Millions of people were killed in world war 2. I get to study something I like. I know that I got a very priviledged life. I will appreciate as best as I can. Ideally, we will all reach that kind of achievement and satisfaction in life.
Thanks for being there. Love you all very very much.

(This is frm someone I love very much...)
Luv again =)
Me