<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6472739900971891047?origin\x3dhttp://just-to-keep-in-touch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro

Zeng.





Loves Singapore and Gippsland, Vic, Australia.
Am experiencing the four seasons of the year for this first time in my life.
Got the chance to wear winter clothes for the first time too...
Got the chance to switch on the heater in the day and at night to keep warm...
Got the chance to get extremely dry skin and understand that we can never get the best of both worlds...
Got to see places where there's more cows than people, more trees than buildings, more love than scams...
Sometimes misses hot and humid and unpredictably rainy weather...
Constantly misses the love for me from the little red dot...


PROFILE

Learning in an instituition called university...
To be precise, the place is called Monash University
To be more exact, it's called Monash University, Gippsland campus
To be very clear, I'm studying in Monash University, Gippsland campus, undertaking BA (Psych and Humans)
To paint the most descriptive picture, my main interest is in education.
But I'm learning about psychology, sociology (mostly under Aussie context) and History-politcs for now.
Social justice issues, politics, education, environmental issues, social realities and things like that intrigues me...

For additional information, I'm not doing that well most of the time.
But don't you dare judge!
There's ups and downs and you never know how high up I can get...
I don't know too but we'll find out...

It's a constant struggle but,
It's never too old to learn.
Never too poor to school.
Never too stupid to think.


Sweet Talks


Archives



CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





May 4, 2008
Angmoh surnames... 9:15 AM

Some random pics from here...

Nice right? The leaves turned red and yellow... not all trees but still nice. Hehe autumn...


To Singapore...



From Singapore...



Cold but still want to eat ice-cream. Ice-cream makes people happy! :D



It's a nice Sunday morning! Well, peima and zhihui are going off for their work and travel soon (soon means in a couple of hours!). A special feeling when I called them to wish them bon voyage a few days ago. Like now I'm the pro giving advice... haha... but i'm sure they'll have fun! and probably things will happen there... haha i mean maybe zhihui will come back with an accent and i won't laugh at the way he get stuck with his words anymore! Hehe...

This morning has been really fine for me. Papa called cos I couldn't find mama at home yesterday, so he called this morning. It was such a morning call... haha like when I was at home he'd come and wake me and sis up dozens of time in the morning. When I picked up the call (9am here) he realised that I just woke up and said he'd call back half an hr later to let me wash up and wake up a bit. Guess what? Yeah like wat u'd do, I went back to bed... hee hee... so when he called back half an hr later, I sounded the same.

"Aiya u very ga jiao (disturb) her leh! Call so early.." came Mama's voice in the background.

But in the end, we talked and I tried to wake up at the same time. Slept at 5am lor... aiya. can nv achieve my healthy sleep pattern thing. And guess what again? The assignment I'm working on is about sleep deprivation and its effects on cognitive performance. Like so helpful and interesting when I'm doing it at 2am, 3 am....

well well, so how is this linked to angmoh surnames? HAHAHA!!! It's still the same old me, getting so out of point as ever. Well, cos I've been reading the pile of journal articles and the authors' surnames are so weird la. No hard feelings if u happen to have a weird surname too cos I think my surname ppl also cannot pronounce properly (hint hint AH-mAn-da and Kelvin tan), but then I keep seeing last names like Loveless, Childs, etc, that I just wonder how in the first place did they get their last names (I know it's from the father. what i mean is far far back, the "once upon the time" time...). Yeah well, just having an excuse to have a BREAK from work to come type these.

Thanks to all my great pals in Singapore and the rest of the world (well, rest of the world means Mel in Canada and Sau in HK... haha!). Thanks for picking up my call or sending me mail or juz being there for me and helping me get through. You just can't imagine what hearing all ur voices does to me when I feel that these assignments can nv be finished... I'll get back to work now. Hope to hear ur voices again soon :D

p/s: (-_-lll) my housemates starting to get up and talking quite loudly now. hai... gotta get out of the house to study... HAI!!!!!


superduper lotsa luv,
Me