<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6472739900971891047?origin\x3dhttp://just-to-keep-in-touch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro

Zeng.





Loves Singapore and Gippsland, Vic, Australia.
Am experiencing the four seasons of the year for this first time in my life.
Got the chance to wear winter clothes for the first time too...
Got the chance to switch on the heater in the day and at night to keep warm...
Got the chance to get extremely dry skin and understand that we can never get the best of both worlds...
Got to see places where there's more cows than people, more trees than buildings, more love than scams...
Sometimes misses hot and humid and unpredictably rainy weather...
Constantly misses the love for me from the little red dot...


PROFILE

Learning in an instituition called university...
To be precise, the place is called Monash University
To be more exact, it's called Monash University, Gippsland campus
To be very clear, I'm studying in Monash University, Gippsland campus, undertaking BA (Psych and Humans)
To paint the most descriptive picture, my main interest is in education.
But I'm learning about psychology, sociology (mostly under Aussie context) and History-politcs for now.
Social justice issues, politics, education, environmental issues, social realities and things like that intrigues me...

For additional information, I'm not doing that well most of the time.
But don't you dare judge!
There's ups and downs and you never know how high up I can get...
I don't know too but we'll find out...

It's a constant struggle but,
It's never too old to learn.
Never too poor to school.
Never too stupid to think.


Sweet Talks


Archives



CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





March 4, 2008
Dunno why... 12:26 AM


Dunno why temp fell to 3.5deg cel on Friday nite...
Dunno why temp rose to 30 deg cel this afternoon...
Dunno how it fell back to 13.7deg cel now...
Dunno why I feel a bit on the down side today...
Dunno why I fell asleep for >3h in the afternoon today...
Dunno why my stomach is growling but I dun have to urge to binge or eat now...
Dunno why after I skype with papa mama I'll secretly keep it on to listen to the sounds at home till papa click on end call...
Dunno why I like listening to slow and touching songs when I need the cheery ones now...


I guess I'm a bit homesick now cos I'm starting to cut down on the time I go online... School work is going to pile up soon and I know and can remember the stress that comes along. Really don't want to wait till then and panic so am trying hard to keep up with work as efficiently as possible... Wanted to live a healthy lifestyle of sleeping early and waking early and studying in the daytime, but it seems that I still can't do that.


Dunno why I'll want to post this online when I dun wan to show how I feel exactly...


Maybe cos a part of me don't wan to keep this to myself...


Luv,
Me